TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All information displayed, transmitted or carried on FINE DIGITALis
protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
• This site is designed, updated and maintained independently by
• The content is owned by FINE DIGITALYou may not modify, publish,
transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute,
repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the
• FINE DIGITALdisclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed
or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions
of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject
to the jurisdiction only of the courts of New Delhi, India.
• FINE DIGITALreserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend
or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical
problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
• FINE DIGITALValues the privacy of information pertaining to its
associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual
visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as
your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside
• FINE DIGITALreserves the right to refuse service to anyone at
• FINE DIGITALwill not use information about you without your permission
and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information
that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy
concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
• FINE DIGITALdoes not disclose any personal information to advertisers
and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to
personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and
bank account number.
FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS
Why does my business need to be on the Internet?
You can reach an enormous audience. Current estimates are at about anywhere
from 30 to 50 million users worldwide!
Your competitors are there.
It is an opportunity to compete on an equal footing with large corporations
It can save your money in employee and sales force time, and can allow
you to be more productive.
What can I do with a web site?
You can describe your product and/or service.
You can show images of your product and/or service.
You can provide a method of communication with your employees, clients,
and prospective clients.
You can educate your prospective clients.
You can provide maintenance information and training with regard to your
product or service.
You can sell your product and/or service.
How do I take advantage of this new media?
Figure out what you want to accomplish.
Communication with existing customer base.
Communication with potential customers.
What should I do if I wish to cancel my web site services?
You can cancel your web site maintenance service at any time, just inform
us 30 days in advanced.
What should I do if I wish to update my web site?
Just mail us your changes. We will make your changes in the website next
section contains brief information on some of our customers. As a rule,
we include here data on those customers we have been in cooperation successfully
for a long time and participated in many projects. The respective data
is published only with the explicit consent of our customers; therefore,
we cannot provide information on some of our customers that did not authorize
us to publish data.
Outsourcing is contracting out the management and development of a process
or production which the customer controls the result. To remain competitive,
many companies outsource as a way to reduce costs, increase efficiencies,
and refocus critical resources. This way the companies can concentrate
on their core competencies leaving rest of the business activities to
their outsourcing partner.
• Outsourcing website design provides a unique combination of design,
marketing, publication and technical computer skills. In most companies
there is relatively little interaction between the marketing, computer
and publications departments. Often the website development is assigned
to one department. The results - too heavy design with slow download or
intense copy without marketing hooks.
• Offers a facility with current technologies in multimedia design,
database, and interactive functionality. Few companies can afford to maintain
a staff with this expertise which makes outsourcing website design an
• Leverages an expert team drawing from the top designers and programmers
in their countries as they are getting paid good wages (in relation to
their cost of living) by Western clients.
• Outsourcing website design levels the playing field. Gives small
companies access to the know-how, capital, economies of scale and other
resources that large companies enjoy.
• Client satisfaction: "Your satisfaction is our minimum standard"
… period! We build long term relationships and satisfied clients.
• Exceptional rates: We partner with offshore technology groups
to give our customers state-of-the-art services at a fraction of Indian
rates. Call us and we will surprise you!
• Marketing results: We design websites to attract customers, not
• Timely delivery: Flexible professional service teams allow us
to deliver jobs quickly.
• Broad range of services: We offer complete website development,
database and application development, search engine optimization, software
programming and e-commerce and online marketing strategies.
• Quality: Our skilled project managers provide continuous quality
control; globally based teams deliver a superior product in terms of design,
functionality and usability.
• Community oriented: We support youth efforts promoting positive
values, leadership and technology training, helping to bridge the digital